Our school provides a milk scheme that is available to all of our pupils and we would like to invite you to register your child. School milk is free for all under-fives and is subsidised for pupils aged five or older.
Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, which is delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused. Find out what the top ten reasons are for drinking school milk at www.coolmilk.com/whyschoolmilk
How to register
Milk is completely free for all children aged under five and is subsidised for children aged five or older. Simply register here
My child is under five
· Just register your child online at www.coolmilk.com
· Once received and registered, free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time- if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk simply make a payment.
My child is five or older
· Complete a registration form or register online at www.coolmilk.com as soon as possible. When completing on line you are then able to make an immediate payment for your child. Alternatively, you will receive a payment request within 48 hours after registering.
· You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
· Please pay by Tuesday 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week.
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913. More information on milk is also available from the school.