Home Page

What to do if you need help online.

What to do if you are worried about something online.

If you feel upset about anything that you have seen on the computer or if someone has said something which makes you feel bad or funny inside – you need to tell your mum, dad or whoever looks after you at home. Remember there will always be someone to talk to at school.


If you want to talk to someone else you can call ‘Childline’, which is a place where people who are nice can help you.

They won’t tell anyone that you have called and it’s free. You can phone them on: 0800 1111.


You can also talk to your teachers if anything is upsetting you and they will help you.

The most important thing to remember is to tell a grown up you like and trust if you are unhappy or scared about anything at all.